Monday, October 12, 2009

Bye Week thoughts..


The Cowboys are off this week and play Atlanta at Jerry World next week..I thought I would list some thoughts and ideas on this team and the NFL in general..

I think the New Orleans Saints are the best team I have seen so far. That will be settled this week when the Giants come to the Super Dome..

The best player so far on the Cowboys has been JRatliff. His over the offensive line and blocking a field goal was the play of the week and a candidate for play of the year..He has bee awesome..

Tony Romo please stay home. If you must go somewhere go to Ft Worth or Austin..Anywhere but Mexico

3-2 record..I had them at 5-1 but I never saw Denver coming. I don't think Bronco fans did either.

Looks like the Cowboys may have found a premier WR..He was on the roster all this time..Wade said he would play the same amount of plays he played against Kansas City..He played 50 games..Why not just come out and call him a starter? The crazy thing this kid has never gotten a chance. He has never gotten the work load. It makes me wonder who else is lurking behind the starters..

The week following the bye I start Choice and Free at L Tackle..Flozell has lost the right to start. He was bad and this season has digressed. Choice has proven he deserves the right to start, based on performance not because the other two are hurt. I also move Crayton off the depth chart. Hurd needs to be the third receiver when they go to three receivers..

Please get another field goal/extra point holder. Not turning the laces away from the kicker's foot is a firing offense if I have ever heard of one. Fire his azz and bring in another holder as long as his initials aren't TR..

Fire Wade Phillips and promote Jason Garrett to head coach. I see no down side to this. It gives JJ a few weeks to see if JG is the man..If not he won't have to waiste any brain cells trying to decide to keep him..

There are many more but that will do. Have a good bye week Cowboys and come back healthy and ready for the rest of the season.

No comments: